Today I received a beautiful surprise; flowers. Due to recent events I haven't been my typical chipper self, not really anyways, though it doesn't seem many have noticed. Clearly someone did. For that I am extremely thankful. Not sure who sent them, the note that came with them contained the lyrics to my favorite song. The Middle by Jimmy Eat World, which has helped me make it through every heart ache, every death of a loved one, and really every tribulation I have come across. Different parts of the song help me at different times.
The note said:
"You know you're doing better on your own, so don't buy in. Live right now, yeah, just be yourself. It doesn't matter if it's good enough for someone else. Jimmy E. World"
I can't think of a more perfect way to lift my spirits. Thank you ever so much, whoever you are. I love them.

0 comments:
Post a Comment