My new kuan yin statue, her name translates to "Observing the Sounds (or Cries) of the World." The one on the right was given to me and has traveled a bit, and now she will be traveling onward to another woman in need of her mercy. I love my new one's relaxed and open pose, expressing how I feel I have transformed since I was originally given the first one.
Tuesday, July 8, 2014
Open Pose
My new kuan yin statue, her name translates to "Observing the Sounds (or Cries) of the World." The one on the right was given to me and has traveled a bit, and now she will be traveling onward to another woman in need of her mercy. I love my new one's relaxed and open pose, expressing how I feel I have transformed since I was originally given the first one.
0 comments:
Post a Comment