Pages

Monday, July 4, 2011

Ello

Day 95 - Something yellow


Today I wore yellow, sure it's 4th of July and typically I wear white or blue (never red, I don't look good in red), but not this year.  I've had this yellow shirt for a couple years now, but never was able to find something to wear under it since it's slightly see through, so I never wore it.  I was super excited to finally have a tank top to wear underneath it.  I really like it.  I normally can't wear shirts that touch my neck, because of my skin disease, but the fabric on this shirt is soft enough that it doesn't irritate my skin any.  My favorite part about this picture is that Bear took it.  I gave him the camera to look at pictures, I guess he pressed the right button to take a picture.
 

0 comments:

Post a Comment