Pages

Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Pair

Day 96 - Your favorite pair of shorts



You have to click on the picture to get a good look at the shorts that I'm wearing in this photo.  I couldn't crop it because then it would lose the whole point of the picture.  Bear says that this sculpture is just balls on a stick, I however see a tall tree.  So I told him to put his arms up like a tall tree.  An old couple asked me to take their picture in front of it, so in return they took ours.  The last time I took this road trip with Bear I wanted to take this picture, but no one was around to take it for us.  I was thrilled to see other people there this time.

1 comments:

Bama said...

I saw a tree when I first looked at it!!!

Post a Comment