Pages

Monday, May 28, 2012

Last Wish

Sort of out of left field here, but regardless I want some sort of starting to my last wish.  I know in order for it to count worth shit I have to get it officially notarized or something like that.  At any rate...

When I die, firstly...I want my organs donated. I wish I could stipulate that my organs only go to good people, but I'm not god and can't really be the judge of that, so I'll leave that part to fate.  And in case of a horrifying situation if my son, or any other future children of mine also die...like if we get into a horrific car accident...then I'd want their organs donated as well. 

Secondly, I want to be cremated.  Ashes split in half.  Half of them buried with Sammantha, the other half used in fireworks.  If my research is correct then I first need to get permission from Sammantha's family who owns the plots...which I think is the Greene side of the family, her biological father's family.  And as for the fireworks thing, there's several companies that will do it.  http://www.heavensabovefireworks.com/

So...that's all for now.  *shrug*

2 comments:

Bama said...

It's so good though to even have this stuff written down where somebody can say, no this is what she wanted. My mom works in a facility where people pass away a lot after horrific accidents,and always have families fighting over what to do. By the way normally I hate cremation, but I love the firework idea!

manda said...

There's several things you can do with ashes. My sister wants to have her ashes used to make pencils, since she's an artist it's pretty genius.

I use to be against the idea of being cremated, but then I saw some TV show where they make special order fireworks and one person requested their remains be used in the fireworks. I've also heard of people using ashes of loved ones in the ink for tattoos, which if somebody in my life wanted to do that with my ashes, then they should...if that helps them with their closure.

I love the idea of fireworks because it forces a celebration of life, nobody can be depressed watching fireworks. When I die, no one is allowed to be depressed, because no matter when it happens...it was meant to be that way.

Post a Comment