Pages

Thursday, June 21, 2012

Dear Baby (2)

June 14, 2012 (10 weeks)

I'm sitting in the doc waiting room. It's a boring appointment but it is one week closer to the ultrasound when I can finally see you!

My pants already don't fit, don't think I've gained a single pound. My hips are definitely wider already. Normally my knees knock against each other when I walk, but now they are about 2 inches from doing so. I'm already using a hair tie on my button for my pants...feel kind of silly. Your brother let me wear my normal pants until at least 18 weeks. I'm only 10 now and have had to do the hair tie thing for a week and a half already.

I still forget that I'm pregnant from time to time, then someone will ask how you're doing and I remember. I'm definitely more distracted with this pregnancy. I'm just as determined to keep up with work stuff, lifting and playing with the kiddos. My lower back, though, by the end of the day is throbbing and the drive home makes it freak out and stiffen.

Can't wait until next week. Same time, same place. :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment