Pages

Thursday, June 21, 2012

Dear Baby

June 11, 2012 (9 weeks)

Your brother refers to you as a she, initially said you'd be a baby brother, but now says there's two babies...one boy, one girl. I for one am hoping he is wrong about there being two. One will be just fine, thank you.

You make me incredibly nauseous when I smell meat cooking. I've found a loop hole so I can get protein other than from nuts and beans. I make casserole type dishes, so noodles, broccoli, chicken, with Alfredo all in one with a lid on the pan so I don't have to smell it. Tonight we had sweet n sour chicken...it was amazing. It's incredible how heightened my sense of smell and taste are now that I'm carrying you. You sure do inspire me to eat weird things. Sweet n sour chicken followed by Hershey pie then French onion dip with ruffles chips.

Since I already know how this all goes, I'm even more impatient. With your brother I was fine with waiting for him to make his debut, he brought out the patience in me. You, however, have created a very impatient mama. I've got to work twice as hard to keep myself in check. I know I need to slow down, take it down a notch, and I'm going to work on that.
I can't wait to see you on the ultrasound next week. Nervous, but excited.
I love you so much already.

0 comments:

Post a Comment