Pages

Thursday, June 21, 2012

Hard

May 28, 2012
It is so incredibly hard to keep this secret to myself.  I am 8 weeks pregnant, after wanting another child for the last two years, I am finally pregnant.  Those who know me, know how terrible I am at keeping my own secrets.  This is a huge challenge for me.  There are people that know already of course, Colbert was so excited and told his world, however it isn't something that I can speak freely about yet.  There's still some people that I haven't told, quite a few.  Plus there's always that risk during the first trimester of miscarriage, I don't want to jump the gun so to speak.  Trying to keep my finger off that trigger like I had mentioned in Until...which if you didn't realize was meant to be taken metaphorically.

1 comments:

Bama said...

Yay congrats I am so so happy for you!!

Post a Comment