Day 14 - A picture of someone you could never imagine your life without.
Never ever could I imagine my life without this little man right here. The day that he was born is unforgettable, by far my favorite day of my life. The second that he was put into my arms I couldn't stop talking to him, seeing how he instantly responded to me was overwhelming. He looked exactly like I thought he would. I couldn't believe that within minutes of being born he was able to open his eyes so wide to look up at me, unlike any newborn I've ever seen. His hand wrapped around my finger was so precious, knowing that his hand was made by me was unbelievable. Already I could see that he looked like me, he looked like his father, and all the other relatives in the family. His first breath that was followed by a scream was heard all the way down the hallway, that sound is stuck in my soul for eternity. That first scream is what has kept my patience never ending, no matter how much he pushes my buttons, no matter how many times he has woken me up from much needed sleep, no matter what...knowing that he's alive, that he can still scream like he did the first day I met him, that alone keeps me patient. I only hope that every could feel the way that I do.

0 comments:
Post a Comment