Pages

Sunday, January 15, 2012

Step

I've made it through another step of my bear hunt. Sat down and watched the dreaded movie. Survived it better than anticipated. The strange part was that I thought I'd experience more emotional turmoil, when what really happened was emotional stability and physical anguish. My stomach churned, nausea swept over me like a tidal wave, I became dizzy and my head began to throb. Courtesy of the calm emotional state I was able to settle my body more easily. As the movie progressed though, I could feel anger begin to stir within my soul yet again. It's still baffling to me that anger use to be such a go-to emotion, and now it catches me off guard and I have to really focus on myself to recognize that it is anger that I'm experiencing.
I made it through the part that I needed to, turned it off, and will start again another day. My goal is to make it through the entire movie and be able to watch it for the actual story line, maybe even enjoy it.
No rush.
Simply coming out of my shell is a big deal for this turtle.
I'll make it through this bear hunt soon enough.

1 comments:

Bama said...

I think blogs should have a "like" button just to let you know you are totally supported!

Post a Comment