Pages

Friday, July 20, 2012

Boob

This strange thing happened when I got pregnant, I gained this freaky third boob thing, kind of in my armpit...when I wear tank tops or my swimsuit, it looks like I've got this funky third boob going on.  Initially I did what I always do...rely on WebMD.  However, WebMD told me it was cancer, so you fail WebMD.  A friend of a friend said she got one with her second pregnancy, that it was just a milk duct that had traveled and settled in a new home--so to speak.  I didn't worry too much, then I had my first OBGYN appointment and the Doc simply told me to keep an eye on it, as long as it didn't get bigger, become painful, or have any other significant change, then all was well and we'd leave well enough alone.  However, it started hurting a couple of weeks ago.

I had my 15 week appointment at the OBGYN yesterday, let her know that it had become painful.  Now my third boob gets to have an ultrasound all for itself! Haha.  I'm guessing it's fine, finding humor in it where I can.

2 comments:

Charlotte and Dugan Frehner said...

That is interesting. My initial reaction was that it was that little bit of fat that as you get older even skinny girls get it. Sports bras are really good at making it show. Sounds like it is something bigger. Keep us posted.

manda said...

I have that lil bit of fat there already, like you said its extra noticeable when I wear a sports bra. But this is like having that buldge without the bra making it happen, its a weird buldge that is noticeably different from the normal one on my right side.

Post a Comment