I'm not sure who conceived you based on what you are desiring to eat nowadays. I currently love things that prior to pregnancy I found revolting, example: hummus. We have it as a snack item at work quite frequently and I've always tried to take at least one bite to show the children it's good to try things we don't like. Now I can eat a bowl full with wheat thins. Guacamole is another item that disgusted me, avocados in general are nasty...but when I started talking about how you are the size of an avocado right now, all I (or should I say YOU) want is guacamole dip...specifically the kind your aunt CJ makes. Then as I continued brainstorming what could possibly sound good right now the idea of pesto noodles came to mind, which sounds absolutely amazing...your father thinks I'm crazy, because I dislike those greatly as well. So that is what we are having for dinner, you and I, guacamole made by your aunt CJ (because she loves you that much!) and pesto noodles. Oh, and egg salad sandwich...which isn't too strange, I liked them prior to pregnancy, just odd to crave in combination with pesto noodles and guacamole. I have also been craving sushi like crazy, which is a no-no while pregnant, except the cooked stuff...so that is what my dreams are made of, godzilla rolls from sushi pier 2 in Reno. I must make my sushi dreams come true soon, I feel as though I am depriving you greatly by not having some.
I can absolutely feel you moving now, this week has been awesome, usually in the morning when my tummy has shrank a bit overnight due to digestion and such. Your dad got to feel you move for the first time today too, which is such an incredible experience.
Only 4 more weeks until we find out if you're a boy or a girl. Your brother and I are going to have so much fun buying you things when we find out. This week he finally roped me into buying him one of those angry bird stuffed animals that make sound, he wanted more than one, but only got to have one. Then today while we are passing Target on our way home he tells me that we should get another angry bird for his baby. I love when he calls you his baby. He's going to be such an amazing big brother.
I love you through and through, yesterday, today, and tomorrow too.
0 comments:
Post a Comment