Pages

Thursday, July 12, 2012

Dear Baby (7) most part

I am 14 weeks along in my pregnancy now, you are estimated to be the size of a lemon. Now that I'm in my 2nd trimester I'm feeling a lot better...for the most part.

When I told your brother that you're the size of a lemon he said "Wow! That's huge!" Then he sang "Rock a Bye Baby" to you, gave you kisses and talked silly to you to make you laugh. I told him that you love him already. He put his ear up to my tummy and asked you if you're a boy or a girl...you told him you're a boy. Yet the whole time we were visiting Las Vegas he said you're a girl.

Only 6 more weeks until I find out. Maybe I'll go try to find out early in a couple of weeks. Currently I'm ok with waiting the 6 weeks, but who knows how I'll feel in two weeks.

I love you through and through, yesterday, today, and tomorrow too.

0 comments:

Post a Comment