Pages

Sunday, July 22, 2012

Eery

I had the most intense dream last night.  So strange.  Both Bear and I slept in the living room last night, the couch is the most comfortable spot in the house for me right now for some weird preggo reason, I promised Bear he could sleep with me so he asked to sleep on the other couch.  We have one panel in the vertical window blinds that gets pushed aside, leaving a view off the balcony.  Our freezer is on the balcony, which blocks half the view through the blinds.  Laying on the couch I can see right outside of it.

In my dream I wake up (I hate when dreams start this way), I notice that the view through the blind is completely black, normally I can see the street lights.  I try to just go back to sleep, but can't shake the feeling of being watched.  I roll over and try to go back to sleep, only to wake up to Bear saying he sees a man outside, his voice is panicked, he's scared.  I get up, the sliding glass door is open, the blinds drawn to the side, when they weren't before.  I see a figure on the balcony, a guy of medium build, scruffy face, blonde hair, black pants, brown jacket...I notice the screen of the door is closed.  I suddenly find myself running at it full force, breaking down the screen door, taking him down with it, knocking his head against the metal balcony fencing, knocking him out.  I leave to go get help...then the dream like clicks fast forward or something, because next thing I know he's gone and a neighbor tells me he saw the guy go such and such way.  I get in my car and drive that way, somehow the neighbor is with me in the car.

We're driving down this winding road, how the heck the guy managed to get this far is beyond me...but we're driving nonetheless.  Somehow we're outside of the car now, we've found the guy, I tackle him, I chop off his arms, at the elbows.  I stand up with a rock about to smash it on his skull and somehow he manages to run off.

The hunt is on again.  The police have been notified now of the man, he's wanted for several murders and burglaries in the area that night, and prior child molestation.  Which is when I realize where I recognized him from, I get notified of any sex offenders in the area of where I live, I had just received notice of his moving in a few blocks away (in real life).  I'm driving around the streets, alone, trying to find him.  I am at a stop sign and he runs in front of my car right as I'm about to drive forward, his body slams onto the hood of my car, he quickly scrambles to get up and run, his jacket and self soaked in blood.  He runs diagonally across the street towards a tiny coffee shack stand and I hit the gas pedal with full force towards him.  My car smashes him into the coffee stand, he's folded in half, his legs beneath my car, his torso above with his severed arms laid out across the hood.  I get out of the car, I check his pulse, he's in fact dead.  I get back in the car, call the police to notify them where he is, and drive back home.

I go up the stairs of my complex, walk in through the front door.  Walk to the balcony and attempt to put the screen door back on his track, but it's bent like crazy so I just set it upright to the side. Close the glass door and see Bear still sleeping soundly on the couch.  I kiss his forehead and walk to the bedroom where Roger is just waking up to his alarm for work.  He see's me covered in blood and asks what happened, I begin to tell him and the dream switches over to me seeing the police talking, and some local citizens, all talking about how they don't blame me for killing him, that I did what they all wanted to do, so they don't plan to press charges at all.  Then I wake up.

I look out the blind, I can see the trees across the street, lit up just fine from the street lights.  Bear is safe and sound.  I go back to sleep, with the eeriest feeling.

Freakiest dream I think I've ever had to date. 

1 comments:

Charlotte and Dugan Frehner said...

Creepy, I learned something Recently that is very interesting to me. Did you know that a human mind can not create a face it hasn't seen before. So in a dream if there is someone you don't now you have still seen their face somewhere at some time. Really don't like this nightmare you are having. I hope you don't get it again.

Post a Comment