Pages

Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Full

Day 76 - Something that annoys you



People who eat popcorn by the handful AND then chew with their mouth open.  It takes a lot within me to avoid smacking that person upside the head, or grabbing their popcorn and dumping it on the floor.  I have yelled at people, close loved ones, for doing this exact thing.  I am thankful that the movie theater has their movies so loud so that I can't hear all the people chewing their popcorn by the hand fulls.  Mouth related sounds just make me cringe.  Yes, I know it's natural, but I don't like it.  If you are around me, I highly suggest that you not chew with your mouth open or take your popcorn by the handfuls, if you choose not to...just know that I am picturing an anvil descending from above to swiftly end your life.  Usually I just get up and leave the room, to be honest.

0 comments:

Post a Comment