Pages

Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Nate

Day 82 - The most embarrassing thing in your closet

 My bunny ranch t-shirt is only embarrassing if I don't have the opportunity to explain the story behind it.  One of my friends got this for me, it means a lot to me, believe it or not.  I think of Nate every time I see it, and it makes me laugh.  He got it for me based on the first conversation we ever had, about bunny ranches in Nevada.  I was very surprised when he got this for me, it was unexpected.  He has been a great friend to me over the years, since I was about 16 or so.  He's loyal, respectful, and can always get me to laugh.  I prefer to have people in my life that make me laugh, life is far to serious to spend it with people who lack a sense of humor.

0 comments:

Post a Comment