Day 79 - A ticket from somewhere you've been
This is the bus pass from my very first bus ride. While I was a home visitor I wanted to really know what one of my families would be experiencing in order to take a bus with her infant to the school we were opening up. It took 2 hours to get there that day. TWO HOURS on a bus, with an infant, one way. Which means that she would have to spend 4 hours a day... on a bus... with her child. It only took me 10 minutes to drive from her house to the school, but because she couldn't drive she had to take a 2 hour bus ride. Ridiculous. I'll never forget it. I am always thankful for my ability to drive. It also makes me realize that my 45 minute drive to work is really no big deal.
0 comments:
Post a Comment