Pages

Friday, June 24, 2011

Grin

Day 85 - Something that made you smile today

 The smiley face potatoes at Black Bear Diner made me smile today.  More importantly, they made Colbert smile.  I love him so much, I especially love how the simplest things make him happy.  That's one of my favorite things about working with children, how happy they get over the simple things.  I sometimes wish I could get that happy over things, but then I realize I would get just as equally sad over the simple things.  I guess there has to be a balance between the two polar opposite emotions.  I don't feel that I get as happy about things as I use to, but I also don't get as sad over things.  Prior to having Colbert I cried easily, but I also laughed easily.  It's hard to say if I miss how that was, I lost the sadness, but at a price it seems. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment