Pages

Saturday, March 3, 2012

Post Idea

I've been mulling around an idea for blog posts, a theme like the photo challenge, and now that the bear hunt is over (no more visits with the electrician even!). I’ve got the idea; I just keep forgetting to start it. Eventually I’ll be posting things that spark memories for me in everyday life. My hope is to take a picture of what it is that sparks the memory, or post the song, etc. One of the things stopping me is: time. Usually a memory is sparked when I’m driving by something, and Colbert is almost always with me, so in order to take a picture I’d have to stop and get him out of the car and such. Which sounds simple, but not when the place that is sparking a memory is a playground. That’s just opening up Pandora’s box. I’m hoping that posting about it here, will help me get motivated, maybe. We’ll see.

I did manage to update my background and such, found 3 different ones that I really liked, but the panda takes the cake. Not to mention the ladybug, since a certain someone is making ladybugs take over my world.

0 comments:

Post a Comment