I've finally developed enough of a bump that people who do not even know me congratulate me, ask when the due date is, or something in regards to Bear becoming a big brother soon.
I will admit that the bump is of course most noticeable in the evening after I've consumed everything in sight like a teenage boy. Luckily the majority of things I'm craving now are all healthy and a wide variety. I feel like I'm eating all day but when I really think about it, it isn't too much. I (almost) always keep in mind that eating for two doesn't mean double the serving, but that what I consume is also being shared with another being.
I ate some kung pao chicken today for lunch that resulted in baby doing somersaults in my belly. The movements are ever so slight, but today they were very noticeable. Such an indescribable feeling, doesn't matter how you attempt to explain it, one can never truly understand the feeling until experiencing it. Feeling the baby move is definitely my favorite part of being pregnant. Though I know I'll be saying otherwise when he or she is kicking me in the ribs here in a few months.
Only THREE more weeks until we find out the gender!! I can hardly wait!
0 comments:
Post a Comment