Pages

Saturday, August 25, 2012

Name uh-oh

As many people know, I love learning about the meaning behind names.  My name, Amanda, means "Lovable, fit to be loved" my middle name meaning "Lion of God."  I love Colbert's name meaning: "Renowned, bright, famous" which relates to his first name Roger "famous spearman."

Today I realized I didn't know the meaning behind Delilah, which led me to discovering a very interesting meaning.  I first looked it up on Google..."A seductive and wily temptress," and since I'm poorly educated on the bible I found out she was a woman who betrayed Samson to the Philistines.  So it seems I'm going to have my hands full...hmm.  Especially if she is born when she is supposed to be, she'll be a Capricorn...which is not good news for me, since I've butt heads with them my whole life. I'll be honest, I'm hoping she's born early as a Sagittarius...or even on the cusp.  *fingers crossed*

1 comments:

RITZ said...

lol My sis is a Capricorn oh my!!! me too always on opposite end of a capri

Post a Comment