It seems as though I have managed to get myself so upset that I became physically sick. It's my new least favorite feeling in the universe, crying so hard I puke. I don't ever throw up...I think the last time I did, it was 5 years ago when I was incredibly sick...I didn't even throw up from the pain of my appendix trying to burst, when it's to be expected.
I currently feel insanely lost. Hurt. And completely unsure of how to proceed. I know there are things that I have zero control over, and I am letting those go. I'm good at that usually. But it doesn't keep things from hurting like hell.
Now I'm left dizzy, head throbbing, unable to sleep. Miserable.
To answer your question, no, I'm not ok. So stop asking. But I will be. Don't exactly have a choice in the matter. Being not ok isn't allowed for long...for now it is what it is. I'll figure out where to go from here in time.
0 comments:
Post a Comment