Pages

Saturday, May 28, 2011

Bear

Day 58 - A picture of your favorite animal.


One of my favorite animals is a panda bear.  My whole life my name has been Panda, since Amanda rhymes with Panda.  I'll never get tired of collecting pandas.  For whatever reason this picture won't load right side up.  It's a panda puzzle.  But no ordinary panda puzzle, it's eco friendly, you can actually plant the pieces in the ground and grow wild flowers.  How awesome is that?  The only problem was that it flared up my allergies when I was putting it together.  I think because the pieces had seeds in them, it messed up the ability for the pieces to fit properly, which caused a lot of strife during the assembly as well.  I really like puzzles.  I hope once I'm done with school (ha like that will ever happen) that I'll be able to take the time to do more puzzles.  This puzzle only got done because I was unemployed at the time and had nothing but school and raising my son to do.

0 comments:

Post a Comment