Day 42 - A picture of your dream house.
I love this house. Love love love. It's in Georgia, a place I'll never live, but I love it nonetheless. I like the porch, the yard, just everything about how cute it is. It's a 5 bedroom house, despite how small it looks on the outside, which makes it that much more appealing. I don't like grand luxurious houses that require a private entrance.
My favorite part is the porch. I go back and forth about whether I like a porch that wraps around the house or just one big enough for some patio furniture. I can picture being old, sitting on a porch swing, drinking peach iced tea.
Another favorite part of this house is the kitchen. I love that it's white, and perfect to decorate with roosters. The last house that I lived in, that we were doing a rent to own type situation, had white cupboards, white tile tops, but this deep burnt red on the walls, which brought out the few tiles that had roosters on them. Tiles inspired me to theme the kitchen with roosters, and have ever since dreamed to have a corny country kitchen with a rooster theme.




0 comments:
Post a Comment