Day 61 - School class picture
I don't have a class picture to post, I'm not in school now, and I don't have any of my old school class pictures on hand. I decided to post my most recent school picture, this was my senior year...lol...goodness gracious. I miss my pink hair. Some days I think that would be fun to do again. Then I think of the women that I see with children that have their hair dyed various colors and can't help but think less of them, so I rethink my idea and realize that it isn't a good decision. My friends Sydney and Megan had dyed my hair only a week before my senior portraits, I had completely forgotten that senior photos would be done. I am amazed by how bright it was. I'm glad I did it, it's fun to look back on. I hated all of the pictures though, we didn't buy any of them. We did actual senior portraits at JCpenny portraits instead.

0 comments:
Post a Comment