Day 31 - A picture of what you wore today.
I was far too busy today to worry about taking a picture of what I wore today, this picture is all I've got. We celebrated Colbert's birthday today! He got a bike and a helmet for his birthday. We went to the carnival here in Fernley so that Bear could ride as many rides as he wanted. I had a blast watching him, and I went on a few of them with Joey since nobody else in the family likes to ride rides, so as a trade for Joey riding the kiddy rides with Bear, I ride the older ones with Joey. I was very thankful that the roller coaster that goes upside down said that Joey was too short, because I really didn't want to go on it, but I promised I'd go on any rides he wanted to go on. I think this will be the last year I promise to go on "any" ride, haha.

0 comments:
Post a Comment